Selasa, 19 Maret 2019

My Experience of Learning English


The first time I learn English when I was 3 years old. My mother took me to an english course near my house. In there i learned english by having fun because i learned by singing, dancing and playing games with english. I studied there until i was 5 years old.

Then in grade 3 elementary school my mother took me to an english course again. At that time the course system just like at school which every semester we got level up become more difficult because we had to learn grammar and many more. I have problems learning grammar until now. I learned speaking, reading and listening. I studied there until i was grade 5 elementary school.

In junior high school and senior high school i learned basic english just as i learned at  english course when i was in elementary school. Even in my opinion its more difficult when i studied in the english course when i was in elementary school.


I really like listening to music, so that to improve my vocabulary. I like to learn english. Although I still have a problem in grammar, I’ll still like it. I’ll do my best in learning it because english is an international language.

1 komentar:

  1. Your story is good enough, your grammar is also good. But there is some mistakes in the word 'I'. You should use I in capital letter, not in 'i' (small letter).

    BalasHapus